Carb Naf 18mm Particle Board with High Quality
The world First strawbased Germany Dieffenbrchar continous press line instead of wood based
particleboard and mdf, leading artificial panels into new era. (No cutting wood and Zero formaldehye release)
How to make strawboard
Ecological Straw wheat board---100% formaldehyde free
What's the advantages&disadvantages for strawboard VS traditional wood based panels
- Largest manufacturer in the world for producing strawboard, which don't cut wood, but use agri-fiber with MDI adhesive.
- Meets CARB NAF standards, will upgrade the certificate to meets EPA laws.
- The leader for pushing China furniture and panel-manufacturing industry into Eco-friendly era
- The sister company Wanhua Chemical is among 4 countries master MDI technology and invested Euro1.26 billion to purchase 96% shares of the largest Hungarian chemical corporation-BorsodChem (BC) in 2011 and who was also pleased to announce the offical opening of its North American Technical center, located in the woodlands, Texas.
- Work with Diffenbrchar for promoting Strawbased PB line all over the world http://www.dieffenbacher.de/front_content.php?idart=536&changelang=3
- End product like furtiture, cabinet, door, flooring etc are of first class with no toxic emitted, no formaldehyde release.
Wanhua Ecoboard is pefect and reliable in furniture market due to:
- Well prooven moisture proof and formaldehyde free property,
- 7 factories in China with 500,000 m3 production per year.
- Certified with CE, CARB NAF, ISO9001, ISO14001, JIS F****.
- Especially applied in wardrobe, shelving, countertop, cabinet, closet.
|CARB 93120.2 EAP LAWS|
|Grade||Formaldehyde emission for comliant products||Remark|
Phase 1 measures went into effect in 2009, and the more stringent
|CARB P2||<0.11 ppm||Phase 2 measures went into effect in 2012.|
|CARB ULEF||thickness>8mm Formaldehyde emission<0.09ppm|
thickness<8mm Formaldehyde emission<0.11ppm
|Ultral low emitting formaldehyde|
|CARB NAF||thickness>8mm Formaldehyde emission<0.04ppm|
thickness<8mm Formaldehyde emission<0.04ppm
|No-added formaldehyde √|
Most importantly, it is no formaldehyde released which do good to the health of
people you cared and loved.
The Physical Properties of Strawboard
Strawboard offers several advantages over wood-based particleboard:
- manufactured from an inexpensive, annual renewable resource,
- greater structural strength,
- greater fire and moisture resistance,
- more dimensionally stable (resists warping better than wood),
- greater screw retention,
- improved machinability characteristics (sanding and finishing), and
- non-toxic (formaldehyde free).
Panel Testing Results for Strawboard (compared to CNAS standards)
Modulus of Rupture
Modulus of Elasticity
Screw Hold (face)
Screw hold (edge)
|Grade ( 3/4")||Strawboard(Particleboard )|
|Thickness (in)||7/5" 8/5"|
|Internal Bond (psi)||>15|
|Face Screw Hold (lbf)||>81|
Straw particleboard application
|Density Series||Density (kg/m3)||Application Area|
|Low density series||480-520||Door panel, insulating board, drawing board and white board|
|Mid-density series||700-750||Furniture, decorating fitments, vehicle and shipping manufacturing, packaging and logistics.|
|High-density series||>750||flooring, acoustic board, hanging board & the above-mentioned mid-density series|
Panels for a new era
Wanhua Ecoboard-straw eco panel is the new generation mdf fiber boards 100 % environment friendly.
Wanhua Eco panel as furniture board, which puts an end to the history that all wood-based panels release
formaldehyde, is a truly formaldehyde-free product.
The straws used as the principal raw material of Eco panel are deprived of strong toughness fiber in plant stems
and are bonded by Wanhua modified MDI which is strawbinding-oriented. As a result, our Ecoboard-straw particle
board has both the advantages of the wood particle board and the medium density fiberboard (MDF) making it the
ideal upgrade product for traditional wood-based panel and furniture board.
Besides releasing no formaldehyde, Wanhua Ecoboard-straw eco panel adopts straw fiber to replace
lignified fiber creatively to have an excellent physical property outstripping ordinary artificial board.
Why use strawboard instead of wood
The question that many people ask is, "Why make particleboard out of straw?" The main reason is the availability of excess
straw, which is either baled or burned. Straw burning creates a health hazard to many people with respiratory problems.
The smoke has also contributed to higher rates of respiratory diseases and is generally harmful to the environment.
Depleting forests and the availability of wood chips for particleboard production due to the over-cutting of forests is another
factor that has reduced the amount of available timber. Governments are now more concerned than ever about regulating
the annual allowable cutting which takes place. Due to the depletion of the timber supply, the quantities of wood in the form
of sawdust and planer shavings have also been reduced. These products are the basic feedstock for wood-based
particleboard. As a result of the declining supply, prices of wood products and residue have increased.
Straw is a renewable resource. Unlike trees, which may take 20 years to grow to a size that is useful for timber production,
straw is produced each year with a new crop. Shortages of straw should be rare and very short term, until a new crop is
produced. Agrologists suggest that many farmers would be happy to give away or sell their straw for a minimum price because
there is usually much more straw than is required to maintain soil health.
Straw particleboard production is environmentally friendly. It uses an input that is often burned (which increases pollution) to
make a product that can replace wood-based products. By using more straw and fewer trees, it preserves the forests and the
environment. This benefits wildlife, outdoorsmen, and general nature lovers. As well, the methylene-diphenyl-diisocyanate
(MDI) resin, the binding agent for strawboard is non-toxic and doesn't produce harmful emissions from the finished product.